- Maximum Pull: 1320lbs
- The larger RC8-8 can be used with 8mm (5/16″) chain spliced to 14mm (9/16″) three strand or 8-plait rope.
- The ingeniously designed rope/chain gypsy (chainwheel) is able to accommodate a wide range of chain pitch differences within the specified chain size diameters suitable for use with the RC8 Series.
- Sleek, low profile and MAX-grip capstan drum versions are available to suit individual user preference.
- Simple two-piece installation saves time and money and allows easy retrofitting without disassembly of the windlass.
- Unique spacer tube design allows installation through virtually any deck thickness and the multiple mounting positions and self-aligning gearbox ensure optimal location of gearbox and motor in virtually all installation situations.
- Full disassembly capability of top works utilizing handle provided, a screwdriver and an Allen key.
- The RC8 Series is manufactured from marine grade 316 stainless steel for long term durability. The heavy-duty stainless-steel pressure arm is designed to effectively help grasp the rope/chain splice, giving the RC8 an unparalleled level of performance.
- In combination with a heavy duty, large wire diameter, stainless steel pre-loaded spring, the pressure arm always exerts maximum control pressure.
- The RC8 works just as effectively with all-chain Rodes for those who desire a low profile, elegantly styled windlass on their foredeck.
- Huge through deck hawse pipe throat ensures easy entry of the rope/chain rode into and out of the anchor locker.
- Cone type clutch/brake mechanism permits manual, free fall anchoring.
- Manual override using the emergency crank handle provided
- Sealed oil bath and marine grade hard anodized, alloy gearbox provides high efficiency output drive via precision worm and worm wheel.
- Kits include windlass, an on/off breaker panel, a reversing solenoid, an up/down panel switch and a handle.
Anchor Rode Sold Separately
There are no reviews yet.