NaviLED PRO Port Navigation Lamp – 2nm – Red Lens/Black Housing
Ultra durable, power saving LED navigation lamps for enhanced safety.
NaviLED®PRO lamps are proven worldwide on commercial, military and recreational vessels.
Ultra low current draw
Port, Starboard and Stern lamps consume less than 3.2W combined.
No bulbs, No maintenance, ultra-long service life
Hella marine LED technology has no filaments to break making NaviLED®PRO lamps extremely shock and vibration proof for proven reliability and safety in demanding conditions.
Multivolt™ 9-33V DC
Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages.
Fully sealed for life. IP 67 certified
Each NaviLED®PRO lamp is a completely sealed unit. High impact housings ensure durability from waves and impact. Ultra-heavy duty BSH versions use high-tech Grilamid® lens to offer superior strength in extreme conditions.
Pre-wired with 2.5M of twin core marine cable
High quality cable assemblies for time saving completely sealed installations.
- Material Description: High impact resistant acrylic lens
- Minimum Visible Distance: 2 Nautical Miles (Yachts and Powerboats)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 2.5M of twin core marine cable
- Operating Voltage: Multivolt™ 9-33V DC
- Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts. Reverse polarity protected to -700 volts
- Power Consumption: Port, Starboard and Stern – Less than 3.2W combined.
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 – Completely Sealed
- Weight: 250g (including cable)
- Approvals: IMO Col Reg 72, RINA, USCG, ABYC A-16, Maritime NZ
There are no reviews yet.