NaviLED 360 Compact All Round Lamp – 2nm – 24″ Fold Down Base – Black
Hella marine NaviLED® 360 lamps feature single LED efficiency, advanced Multivolt™ electronics and precision optics for reliable and highly visible all-round lighting
Using only high-performance materials the NaviLED 360 Compact series is long term durable in demanding marine environments.
A power consumption of less than 1W power offers exceptional power efficiency for a 2 NM all round anchor lamp.
Each lamp is completely sealed (IP67) and manufactured using Swiss Made Grilamid with unsurpassed properties. Long term stability against UV degradation coupled with high impact and chemical resistant meaning these lamps will not yellow, become embrittled or corrode.
Internationally approved the NaviLED 360 series meets the requirements of COLREG, USCG, ABYC-16, RCD and WHEELMARK. Multivolt™ circuitry provides constant illumination and circuit protection from 9-33V DC.
Hella marine LED navigation lamps are expertly designed, and precision manufactured in New Zealand and backed a 5-year warranty for complete peace of mind.
- Material Description: UV resistant, enhanced impact acrylic lens. Anodized aluminum lamp base and pole
- Minimum Visible Distance: 2 Nautical Miles (Yachts and Powerboats)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 1.5M of twin core marine cable
- Operating Voltage: Multivolt 9-33V DC
- Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts. Reverse polarity protected to -500 volts
- Power Consumption: < 1.0W
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 – Completely Sealed
- Weight: 250g (including cable)
- Approvals: IMO Col Reg 72, Wheelmark, USCG, ABYC A-16, RCD, Maritime NZ