It’s straightforward but very effective……
Streamlined process that has proven success!
- Meet and greet the customer on their boat
- Evaluate and research your boat. At this time we might recommend any improvements or suggestions for your vessel that will expedite the sale.
- Pricing your boat – We look at boats sold, what’s on the market and what you realistically want to get out of the transaction
- Listing agreement – We use a 90 day listing agreement where most are 6 months. You can cancel at anytime
- Professional Listing write up – We use high definition cameras as well to make the best impression to perspective clients
- Marketing your vessel the right way in this digital age. Putting your boat on line and letting it sit on a boat sales site is not the key anymore. Utilizing all digital outlets on line including social media platforms to increase on line exposure – there is an algorithm to this and we know how to do it where most do not.
- Listing updates – We will keep you in the loop on perspective clients, reports and strategies that will help sell your boat promptly.
- Surveys and Sea Trials – We can recommend to perspective clients a list of accredited marine surveyors. We also provide sellers a professional captain to handle the sea trial to make the buying experience as stress free as possible.
- Closing and Fees – We handle all necessary paperwork including closing statements, bills of sales, wiring of money into business escrow account(s), etc. In addition we also provide a USCG Documentation service to customers.
Weiss Marine, LLC provides a professional yacht brokerage service since 1994.