Weiss Marine delivers a high level of boating and yachting knowledge, expertise, and clear guidance every step throughout the marine surveying or consulting process. Customer service is priority one as we always go beyond the expectations for our clients.
Capt. Greg Weiss brings over 30+ years marine industry experience to the company. Selling and operating yachts throughout his career has enabled Greg to become experienced with a wide range of yacht sizes and manufacturers. During this time, he has established a network of marine industry professionals that contribute to his boating knowledge and success as a marine surveyor and consultant. He provides quality and professional services to his customers making sure his clients have a pleasurable and memorable experience. He has owned Weiss Marine, LLC since 1994.
- American Professional Captain Association member – APCA (2012)
- Department of Homeland Security Transportation Work Identification Card = TWIC (2012)
- Merchant Mariner Documentation Card = MMD (2012)
- OUPV USCG License (2001) St. Petersburg, FL
- Master USCG License (2001) Osprey, FL
- USCG Master Captain’s License – 50 Ton
- USCG Commercial Towing Endorsement
- US Marine Surveyors Association Foundations of Vessel Marine Surveying (2021)
- Florida Marine Technical Institute (2001)
- College of Charleston. B. S. 1994
- Clemson University ’89-’91